Blocked Buyer still bidding ??

suz76g
Community Member

Hi there, I have a serial non paying bidder who also does not communicate at all.  They have purchased multiple items, of which I had to open individual cases for non payment, I added them to my blocked list, but have just noticed they have been able to bid on my new items.  How is it possible for a blocked buyer to be able to bid?  

I have followed all steps for non payment, opening a case, blocked buyer.  They have a good rating (all positive) but EVERY single comment is about how bad this buyer is (which that in itself I dont understand).

How can I get rid of this time consuming person?

Thanks for the help

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you sure you've gone through all the steps in the link below ?  

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/resolving-buyer-issues/blocking-buyer-ebay?id=4082&st=12&pos=5&...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Try setting up buyer requirements. Block buyers who have 2 or more unpaid strikes within a 12 month period. That should hopefully stop them. You can later check the activity log to see if they have continued to try buying.

https://www.ebay.com.au/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@suz76g wrote:

I have followed all steps for non payment, opening a case, blocked buyer.  They have a good rating (all positive) but EVERY single comment is about how bad this buyer is (which that in itself I dont understand).

Because it is not possible to leave a negative feedback for a buyer, therefore frustrated sellers have pressed the "positive" button (the only option available to them) and left a negative remark.  This makes it a contradictary statement. This is against rules and the buyer could have the feedbacks removed.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

yes, thank you for checking.  Ive since spoken to customer service who have raised an investigation against this buyer.  I appreciate everyone's suggestions and help - most buyers are great, but this one person I am dealing with is absolutely terrible.  Thanks again

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply