Bought a iPhone 4s white 64 GB ? 2013. Activation code has come on :( no photos

67louie
Community Member

Hi bought a iphone4s 64 GB at end of 2013. All has been good. I was trying all the buttond and now Activarion code on . Need to unlock from her icloud.  Please help  me if you know her. Leonie

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There's a few people with that name on FB. You could try contacting them and seeing if it's the person you bought it from. Or If you remember their eBay ID, contact them through eBay.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

3 years ago good luck with that one

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Once you forgot iPhone password and want to reset it, you can follow the following steps:

Step 1: Connect iPhone to computer via a USB cable> launch iTunes on computer.

Step 2: When you launch iTunes, it will automatically sync your device. But if it doesn't, you need to do it on your own, which means you have to do the following steps: Click "View"> "Show Sidebar", then your iPhone will be displayed in the left sidebar.

Step 3: When iTunes have synced and backed up your device, please go to "Device" in the sidebar. Then click on Summary tab. Next go to "Restore iPhone" button.

Step 4: Finally, click on "Restore Backup" to restore iPhone from iTunes backup files and then you can reset your iPhone passcode.

If you have backed up data to iTunes previously, you can use recovery tool to extract data and save them to your computer.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@67louie wrote:

Hi bought a iphone4s 64 GB at end of 2013. All has been good. I was trying all the buttond and now Activarion code on . Need to unlock from her icloud.  Please help  me if you know her. Leonie

The details may still be in your purchase history but are just not viewable.

You can still see purchases going back to 2014 via a dropdown top right under the "Orders" banner.

I don't know if eBay CS would be able to see back further?

Maybe you could restore you phone out of iTunes?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Are you able to track her through the paypal transaction?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply