Browser targeted paypal discount

Earlier I noticed Paypal is offering 10% off items bought up to $100 so I thought I would take advantage of this and get some packaging so off to Ausposts eBay store. Sadly the store is unusable in Google chrome so I opened Firefox and it is fine in that but I noticed that the paypal 10% off does not show up in firefox anyone know is this a glitch or do they do browser targeted discounts? I will be flipping between browsers to get the 10% off just wondering if I should check with each browser often to catch more discounts ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I don't know but I have been getting an unending supply of $10 off coupons for every $40 spent (not 10% like you).  Soon as I redeem one another pops up in it's place, so far I'm up to $70 of discounts!  What I notice though is that they pop up and are at the top of the screen when I click the "my ebay" but then maybe 10 mins later it's gone, then it comes back then it goes.... if you go to my ebay and then you scroll down to the bottom on your page they are always there, just not always at the top of the page in the alerts - hope that makes sense, I'm not good at explaining ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I have 1 account always open in Chrome and the other account always open in Firefox. I haven't seen this discount in either browser. I also don't see the vouchers that others say they keep getting. I've been doing a fair bit of buying lately, so a voucher or 2 would be quite handy!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

it really seems random who gets them, there was no email about it to my email/ebay messages and only this ID is getting them.  I have 2 other IDs and none of them get them.  This and one other ID have a store, the other id no store - no logic in why only this ID is getting them - but I'm not complaining and it's helping with a bit of xmas shopping I've been doing.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@swap-cards-and-more wrote:

I don't know but I have been getting an unending supply of $10 off coupons for every $40 spent (not 10% like you).  Soon as I redeem one another pops up in it's place, so far I'm up to $70 of discounts!  What I notice though is that they pop up and are at the top of the screen when I click the "my ebay" but then maybe 10 mins later it's gone, then it comes back then it goes.... if you go to my ebay and then you scroll down to the bottom on your page they are always there, just not always at the top of the page in the alerts - hope that makes sense, I'm not good at explaining ๐Ÿ™‚

I will keep my open for them 25% now that would be very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@swap-cards-and-more wrote:

it really seems random who gets them, there was no email about it to my email/ebay messages and only this ID is getting them.  I have 2 other IDs and none of them get them.  This and one other ID have a store, the other id no store - no logic in why only this ID is getting them - but I'm not complaining and it's helping with a bit of xmas shopping I've been doing.

I never got an email about it just noticed it I just check my other account which is the account I buy mainly on and no it is not there so think you may be right it is for store holders or something,.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have had 10% offers on this and my other non-store account for about a fortnight. Nothing to do with Paypal or what browser I'm using, though. And when they expire I get a new one.

So far.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply