Can I vent a minute??

Just got two return requests for tops (same buyer). They were a size 14 and a size L from two different brands. Apparently both are much too small 'even though she's a size 12', and obviously they are not the sizes I said, even though their brand labels and manufacturer size labels are STILL ATTACHED (these aren't random chinese brands, they're jay jays and barkins)

Not only does she look for a refund, which, fine, whatever, but she demands that I repay the postage because I advertised them wrong (and makes no mention at all of returning them of course) What, because she knows what a size 14 is better than jay jays and barkins?

The issue is that they were semi-fitted tops. I'm sure she is a 12 in a target shirred maxi dress, not so much in workwear lady. 

The thing is, I've just realized, this is the person who asked for a steep discount on these items two weeks ago. I never do discounts or 'best offers' or anything except my advertised one, because in my experience, the people who ask for discounts and deals are FAR more likely to complain or just generallky be idiots who don't know what size they are (there's a difference between the 14 being a bit tighter than expected, and claiming the 14 is actually a 10, mislabelled by the brand, because you're a 12 and it wont fit)

But, this one time I agreed to give her a deal because I am recovering from a medical situation and trying to get my sales moving again after months of no new stock. 

So, thank you customer, for reminding me why I never, ever, ever give discounts or accept offers on anything, ever. 

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Can I vent a minute??

@amber-eyed-girl wrote:

Momentary fashion insanity. We all have one.

OMG Ambs, you've just reminded me of the paisley pattern flairs with matching shirt I had to have back in the '60's (Flower Power and all that) ...............

Thankfully I discovered the Who and the Stones shortly after and bought a motor bike, so it was on to leather jackets and Levi's for this little black duck.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Ha ha ha Padi

Black leather's always cool.

Spoiler
I don't remember the 60s...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 32 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@padi*0409 wrote:

Oh OK then, I've got an antique Moroccan wedding gown thingie, with gold and silver threads as well.......................and about 500 buttons down the front.

original.gif

Spoiler
"photo deleted"                         

Padi, me boy,  you have one more dress than me  

Message 33 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

But you caved and have a onesie I believe, Miss Stawka

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 34 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

How does this resemble a dress,  Miss Amber?  

LGM Onesie.jpg 

Everybody in my family has a onesie.     We party in them  

Message 35 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@imastawka wrote:

How does this resemble a dress,  Miss Amber?  

LGM Onesie.jpg 

Everybody in my family has a onesie.     We party in them  

And very becoming too.

Message 36 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

That's the worrying part.......what's it becoming?

Message 37 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

@imastawka wrote:

That's the worrying part.......what's it becoming?

Just want to know - do you put the hat part on when your ears get cold.

Message 38 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

You have to wear the hood - otherwise you're not in costume, are ya?

Message 39 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Oh c'mon. Frocks aren't going out of style surely?

Fun to dress up and girls look so pretty in nice frocks. Smiley Happy

(OP is prob thinking, what a bunch of funny farmers)

image host
Message 40 of 46
Latest reply