Complete nut-case buyer ruined my perfect feedback - feeling bad about it.

Hi ladies gents and others,

Well I guess we all get one sooner or later but it still is a big dissappointment.

A nutter has pooped on my perfect feedback.  All over a $10 item (of course).

Story goes like this:

Buyer buys item. I send with 24 hours. No tracking as its only a $10 dollar item.

Next thing I know  POW!

Buyer opens a case in the resolution center for not received (only six business days after it was sent to country NSW)

They send a love message too:

"Please ensure delivery by the close of business on 08/09/2015 or refund my money and compensate me financially for time you have wasted."

WOW!

I immediatley reponded with apologies and an offer to re-send the item as soon as they confirmed iy hadnt shown up on the following Monday. I also sent them  a copy of the photo. - I photograph all non tracked items after they are stamped at the post office.

BANG!

Neg.

"AVOID!!! Takes your money and does not send items. SCAMMER!!!"

Yep they neeged my perfect record, caused me the last defect I can afford and wrote this:

"The items have not arrived. Please apply a full refund and make compensation for my wasted time in having to deal with a rip off merchant with bad excuses in not sending what I paid for."

Thats right folks they actually are asking to be compenesated on top of the purchase price.

There we go folks.

Feeling sad and blue over a $10 sale and a nut case 😞

I can only assume thay are filled with fear or hate or perhaps both.

Thi

Message 1 of 104
Latest reply
103 REPLIES 103

Re: Complete nut-case buyer ruined my perfect feedback - feeling bad about it.

A sincere "thank you" to everyone who contribted to my thread. You too Jo, you keep life entertaining, so cheers to you!

I have been really lucky over the years and almost always had 100% feedback, so when I got my allotted "nutcase", I just kind of told the story here as it happened. I learned a lot on the way.

BTW I didnt care two hoots about the money, it was the experience of being abused at every turn, having my account negged and the unfairness of the current Ebay systems that concerened me and got me here looking for answers.

You guys really helped. So thanks again!

Message 101 of 104
Latest reply

@zontwiggi-electronics wrote:

"The items have not arrived. Please apply a full refund and make compensation for my wasted time in having to deal with a rip off merchant with bad excuses in not sending what I paid for."

Thats right folks they actually are asking to be compenesated on top of the purchase price.

Try not to let this one experience get you down.

Just out of curiosity, did they ever let you know how much 'compensation' they were seeking for their 'wasted time' in having to deal with this?  I'm just curious to know what price they put on their time.

I also wonder how many sellers they have tried this on.

edit:  I also saw the feedback you left them (obviously before they contacted you)

zont feedback.JPG

If you feel inclined, you can leave a follow-up that will show on their feedback.

Message 102 of 104
Latest reply

You are definitely not alone in having a run-in with this individual ...

https://www.facebook.com/awdrioutcasts?fref=ts

Message 103 of 104
Latest reply

I would most definitely call their head office. They may also be using the company to buy their own personal items through.
In your future listings I would put down that if you do not live in a capital city it will take longer to receive your item. That may help
Message 104 of 104
Latest reply