Contacting Paypal

wakesam
Community Member

I can't contact paypal

All I can get to is the FAQ page.

If I press the message option, it comes up normally, then when i press 'compose' it goes straight back to the FAQ 

And when i press on 'call customer service' it goes straight back to the FAQ page.

I've been trying this over many hours, and the same thing happens every time.

I've cleared my history, in case that was a problem. It doesn't make any difference.

PayPal has put January 1 1970 as the date when the funds paid to me will be released, and I just want to check that the payment is legit before sending the item.

Can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Contacting Paypal

Click on Help & Contact at the bottom of the page, then at the top of the page click on Customer Service and you will get their phone number and a security code.

Anyway, their number is 1800 073 263 or (02) 8223 9500

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Click on Help & Contact at the bottom of the page, then at the top of the page click on Customer Service and you will get their phone number and a security code.

Anyway, their number is 1800 073 263 or (02) 8223 9500

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Looks like you need a time machine. Smiley LOL

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

thanks, i've been trying the customer service buttons all day. very grateful you provided the numbers, thanks
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Very strange, just wondering how you got to the paypal page.  If it was via an email link, then it might be a fake site.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

January 1 1970 is like a default system date for most web servers without any "local time" added to it in seconds elapsed since that date. Looks like no date of funds release was set for your case, or was entered improperly, so it defaulted back to that basic date.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply