Contacting eBay

Have things changed in the past few months in regards to contacting eBay ?

I had a couple of listings removed due to some no-life eNarc having a cry to eBay over apparent "Keyword Spamming"...no big deal to me as I was attempting to advertise a Kincrome tool drawers that also fits upon both Kinchrome and Sidchrome tool cabinet bases. 

Anyway I re-worded the listing to make it perfectly clear to any eNarc's the cabinet fits both Kincrome & Sidchrome, HOWEVER before listing the items again wanted to contact eBay and check the listing complied with it's ten million or so policies. Any I couldn't find either "Live Chat", nor a "Phone Number" for eBay any longer, only email contact.

Is this correct and they only operate by email contact these days, or am I looking in the wrong area to find eBay's contact details?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Contacting eBay

I have to agree, its getting real tierd.

Its like some wait to swoop in, nit picking over every aspect of a newbie posters listings - and I have to be honest the listings of some of those doing it ain't no oil paintings either.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Pleased I'm not the only one to feel this way. The threads are out of control with negative input.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Here's the easiest way to get in contact with ebay if you live in Sydney (well I don't) why not pay them a visit and speak to them in person.

You won't get a phone response or a written response and the moderators will NEVER pass on feedback.

I have been to there offices beforem several years ago.

Hi Ebays's HQ

1 York Street Sydney Level 25 I hope this helps!

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I've heard it said that if you turn up there without an appointment, you won't be admitted. However, I cannot attest as to the veracity of this statement.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply