Copped my first Negative...

Well, it's finally happened, I copped my first negative in over 7 years selling on eBay.

Called Customer Service to see if I can get the negative removed and was no help at all, stating that the buyer was reflecting on his experience.

Negative feed back remark was "This was not even full! Cant believe i paid $7 for this."

My listing states Super Lube Mini 2cc but henry who loves his jesus christ expected the tube to be full, I contacted henry to see if he could tell me how many Millilitres (2cc = 2ml) was in his tube but I doubt that I will get a response.

The only recommendation that Customer Service suggested was to revise my listing, I tried to point out that if she bought a bottle of softdrink there would be air in the bottle as well as the softdrink but this wouldn't indicate that the bottle held less than the required amount of softdrink in the bottle, but this fell on deaf ears.

Now to think up a follow up reply...

2cc + H20 = Fool

Cheers

Hidiho

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Copped my first Negative...

Doheth! What an embarrassment typo lol (that was an intentional error)! I'm normally so careful with spelling. ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

It's a free society tippy, so you're perfectly entitled to lust after whomever you wish. Smiley LOL
Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

i would not be embarrest  i do it all the time  [ps still waithing for my dictionary in the post.

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

Oh I just can't stand the fact that you have less than 5 mins to correct typos !!!!!

Funny though "changed my listings, lustings haven't changed that much" .......... ROFL

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

i would not be embarrest  i do it all the time  [ps still waithing for my dictionary in the post.

If it was sent via courier you might be waithing awhile. Its probably awaithing customs clearance somewhere. It might be seen as a dangerous item. 

Message 35 of 35
Latest reply