Damaged item returned

taau799
Community Member

Hi what happen if the buyer returne me the goods that  is not in the condition I send them? Like I send them a brand new S9 and they send back broken one? Or a different miner with similar looking? Anyone know? 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Damaged item returned

@k1ooo-slr-saleswrote:

hopefully the items had serial numbers that can be compared to the returned item if a substitution takes place.

The main problem is that the buyer is in cryptocurrency mining,(a sort of stealing from others scenario).

So trusting them could be a stretch.

Miners will claim that's not the case but they can't explain where the "coins" they earn come from.

They could've blown up the unit as can happen when "mining",(it's a high "power" usage area where one of the

options is to use a house fan to keep power units cool to stop them over heating.

Using these units they could mine up to $50 daily as long as they can keep the power units cool,(they also

need a fast internet speed that doesn't drop out and a low electricity rate

).

There are now hackers that will try and hack accounts so that they can use their power supplies,(eg: a phone

could suddenly discharge in half a day instead of a week due to being hacked).

Welcome to another form of cyber crime,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply