Dishonest ebayer gets away with defamatory feedback

I sold a dress from Bariano, new with tags, $365 for $40. 

Buyer leaves negative feedback, "poor condition". They file paypal dispute describing dress in appalling condition in about six ways. They wouldn't return dress Now re-selling dress in "very good condition". This is Impossible comparing the two sets of comments. They are dishonest. Using my pictures to re-sell too. Ebay won't remove defamatory feedback or report the listing. 

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Dishonest ebayer gets away with defamatory feedback

Spoke too soon. Just as it took a a few days after ebay removed the negative feedback from my record to this forum saying thanks for the help, so too did it take a few days for me to inform the seller that their listing had been removed and why (copyright violation) and feedback withdrawn.

I refer to the earlier message I'd received from her when the unpaid item dispute automatically opened:

"

You might want to try giving people more than 2 days to respond to an email. Some of us have lives and don't just sit at a computer waiting for emails".

-name removed

This is what made her really angry at me; having the audacity to open an unpaid item dispute. I don't do it that much. 

Today I got another abusive message:

"I generally pity you that that is how you spent Christmas day.

MY dress has been relisted (or perhaps you don't quite understand how the whole buying and selling thing works...)

Don't bother to contact me anymore, I will not waste my time replying to you, I will just report you again"

I didn't purposefully inform her that her listing was removed (for copyright and other violations) and feedback withdrawn for breach of ebay policy on Christmas Day for a Chrissie pressie. 

I guess she is saying (as in the first message) 'you have no life'. 

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

I'm really glad to hear that eBay finally saw sense and removed the FB 🙂

Don't worry about the buyer anymore, what they think about anything is not in your control and also not your problem. 😉

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

Thanks heaps Smiley Happy

You're right and thanks again. 

Strange they have allowed the re-listing when they took it down for copyright violations. 

I guess you have to keep o reporting these lisings 

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply