Does anyone out there seriously believe EBAY are changing the payment system for the greater good

These changes will not be in the sellers interest.

They will solely be in EBAYs interest only.

Expect higher fees

Message 1 of 71
Latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Does anyone out there seriously believe EBAY are changing the payment system for the greater goo

Seriously..**bleep** are you even on about? eBay and gumtree don't give me "permission" the give me OPTION

Either way I'll have $220 in my hand in about an hour and that's all I care about. Getting my money ASAP

Tata

Message 41 of 71
Latest reply

Re: Does anyone out there seriously believe EBAY are changing the payment system for the greater goo

Why do you keep replying to someone who has not engaged you in any way?

Even Low IQ people like me can figure out how the boards work.

How's that cancellation going?

Message 42 of 71
Latest reply

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

Reminds me of someone else that doesn't like answering questions from members TC......

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 43 of 71
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@repentatleisure1952 wrote:

Reminds me of someone else that doesn't like answering questions from members TC......

The Inner Sergeant Schultz | Webner House

Message 44 of 71
Latest reply

@nodramuzz-at-planet-plants wrote:

Well, tell us then .. where do we make these comments? The survey didn't allow them, there is no way to post our objections DIRECTLY to EB .. we don't seem to have an 'opt out' option when asked to register going on what EB told me 2 days ago.

Simply, Sellers are again the 'milk cows' for EB.

BTW, did you know that AP post costs went up today as well? So, another little smidgen of a an extra % to EB again.

You obviously didn't. They went up LAST Monday.

Message 45 of 71
Latest reply

I have made two sales since my account was updated for ‘managed payments’ at the start of March.
Fees are in fact higher now.
It’s not a huge increase, but it’s an increase nonetheless.

What’s disappointing here is that all the info I received previously from eBay indicated most sellers wouldn’t be worse off. I guess I should have read the small print.
Message 46 of 71
Latest reply

@diymotocare wrote:
I have made two sales since my account was updated for ‘managed payments’ at the start of March.
Fees are in fact higher now.
It’s not a huge increase, but it’s an increase nonetheless.

What’s disappointing here is that all the info I received previously from eBay indicated most sellers wouldn’t be worse off. I guess I should have read the small print.

You probably should have. The fees are explicitly listed, so you have only yourself to blame for not knowing them. The good thing is that you now do.

Message 47 of 71
Latest reply

You’ve missed the point. What are you, a paid shill ?

As I stated, the communication I had received was indicative that managed payments would not be detrimental. I took that in good faith.

And the fees were not explicitly stated. If they were, they wouldn’t be in the small print. And I wouldn’t have signed up.

But thanks for your friendly contribution.
Message 48 of 71
Latest reply

Have you taken into account that you are no longer charged PayPal  fees?

No need to be churlish.

Message 49 of 71
Latest reply

• I sure have. The net effect is higher fees. It is a slight increase, however I would have preferred a more transparent and clearly laid out implementation of 'managed payments'. 
Message 50 of 71
Latest reply