Does anyone use Ink Frog

Reviews are mixed, anyone have any comments.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Does anyone use Ink Frog

Hello,

Yes I have been using inkfrog open since it came out.

I have used or tried most of the other listing software out there and inkfrog open is by far the best.

It does everything that you would require from a listing software without being too full of features that it is hard to use ( like NETO for example )

Everything can be done from within the inkfrog interface such as 

make a listing

revise a listing

stop a listing

answer emails

process orders

sync to ebay or sync from ebay to keep everything up to date

automated feedback ( but not individual manual feedback )

use a listing template ( can even design a template using their designer but I think the designer is the weakest part of this software compared to others )

can set up staff accounts so that you can give staff access to do work without them needing to access ebay directly, this can be configured to give the staff member as much or as little access as you want. ( this is worth the monthly fee itself if you need work done but are worried about someone closing down your ebay account )

Has an image library where you can store all of your images and then you can get a link to use in listing templates

Sales records

Amazon & Big Commerce integration also

There`s heaps more features that I probably havent thought of but for $18US/month or $30US/month for staff accounts included, it really is the best software at the best price.

I hope this has helped, any questions hit me up.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Does anyone use Ink Frog

Hello,

Yes I have been using inkfrog open since it came out.

I have used or tried most of the other listing software out there and inkfrog open is by far the best.

It does everything that you would require from a listing software without being too full of features that it is hard to use ( like NETO for example )

Everything can be done from within the inkfrog interface such as 

make a listing

revise a listing

stop a listing

answer emails

process orders

sync to ebay or sync from ebay to keep everything up to date

automated feedback ( but not individual manual feedback )

use a listing template ( can even design a template using their designer but I think the designer is the weakest part of this software compared to others )

can set up staff accounts so that you can give staff access to do work without them needing to access ebay directly, this can be configured to give the staff member as much or as little access as you want. ( this is worth the monthly fee itself if you need work done but are worried about someone closing down your ebay account )

Has an image library where you can store all of your images and then you can get a link to use in listing templates

Sales records

Amazon & Big Commerce integration also

There`s heaps more features that I probably havent thought of but for $18US/month or $30US/month for staff accounts included, it really is the best software at the best price.

I hope this has helped, any questions hit me up.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Does anyone use Ink Frog

Thanks for answering.  It does sound quite good.  There is a lot of mixed feedback about the site but I guess a lot of people don't learn their tools very well and then blame the tool.  Happy for your success.  

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Does anyone use Ink Frog

Yes, thanks for taking the time Aqua. I too have been watching this thread. 

We've returned to eBay after years away and really miss Turbo Lister. I've tried others, the latest being Wonder Lister, but even with the rave reviews I found it cumbersome, a bit too involved, and very slow with pics. We've been using Seller Hub and whilst no real complaints, as many who are used to the old forms have, we recognise it could be so much better.

I've decided to give The Frog a go and see if it works for us.

Thanks for the info. It's nice that people will share their time and expertise to help others.

Melina.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply