Does bulk relisting still get the 3 free auto relists?

When i go to my "unsold items" and select several items and then select "relist".

It then goes to the bulk editor thing.

If i relist this way instead of 1 at a time does it still give you the 3 free auto relists?

thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Does bulk relisting still get the 3 free auto relists?

Nope.

You need to list separately and tick the auto relist box

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Not Only...If you've taken advantage of the free subtitle promotion and your item automatically relists after unsold (or if you have not noticed the filled in subtitle when manually relisting)  the 'free' promotion no longer applies - and you get billed  the $2 cost of each subtitle item relisted. Be aware.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member

@starwizblue2 wrote:

When i go to my "unsold items" and select several items and then select "relist".

It then goes to the bulk editor thing.

If i relist this way instead of 1 at a time does it still give you the 3 free auto relists?

thanks

Yes, it most certainly does. I wondered the same thing myself some time ago, so after doing a bulk relist from my unsold items box I then checked a few random listings by clicking on Revise Item and simply having a look, and sure enough, the auto relist box was indeed checked. Although I hadn't changed anything, I then cancelled my revision so it didn't go back into line to be reindexed.

But don't just take my word for it, do as I did above and check for yourself, especially as others have given you incorrect information.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

cq, I don't think it is a matter of giving wrong information, this feature appears to be randomly applied.  For example, I ended all my listings early December whle I was away on holidays, bulk relisted just before Xmas when I returned (thinking they would all get the 3 free relists) and found myself stuck just yesterday when they all ended up in unsold.  Did a similar thing in October and the relists worked, so you just can't tell.  Best to d a random check, as you say, but you don't need to open each listing to check, you cn do it much quicker in MySelling.  Just click the drop down menu at the right o each listing and see if the last option says Remove Automatic Relisting.  If it doesn't then it isn't set.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have found it a bit random when you re-list ... sometimes works and others not..

Rather than 'relist' .... I just go in and 'sell a similar item' and that always gives you the 3 free re-listings.  🙂

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

To be fair Penny, I will allow for typical eBay glitches and agree that there may be circumstances where some sellers may have lost their auto-relist feature, but in my case it has never happened, which is why I'm quite confident when doing a bulk relist that my auto-relist feature will indeed be ticked.

Incidentally Penny, I checked the drop-down menu to see if there was an option to end auto-relist, and apparently it only appears in My Selling, which is a bit unfortunate as I use Selling Manager which has no such option, so there's yet another eBay trap for the unwary.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply