Dymo 4xl printer and ebay shipping labels

I purchased a dymo 4xl which works great for courier labels but I could not get working for the Ebay AusPost labels it cuts of half of the bar code

I did a search and basically all I could find was a few threads which where usefully posted in here and the solution put there was you need to print at 90% size not sure if it is because I have windows 10,my settings or I was missing something but I could not find a place to set it to 90%

After a bit of messing around I found a solution:

First download the label to your computer, as a .pdf,  then go to a site like:

http://croppdf.com/

upload the .pdf and this will remove all the white space you can then print the label with no problems

There may be a better way and if anyone knows one please put it this will just give anyone searching for a solution in the future and way to at least get started until they find a better way

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Dymo 4xl printer and ebay shipping labels

@davewil1964 wrote:

A bit lame coming up with disabilities after you have been caught out.

It is not a good idea to play the disablity card, especially with me. Been there, done that. Totally irrelevant.

Pardon did you post on the wrong thread?I was caught out what?

You managed to have a LITTLE dig do not try over playing your hand now

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

I find it bizarre that you gave a kudos to a post that you seem to consider a dig ?   

Do you get mixed up with your IDs ?   I am genuinely confused as to what you bang on bout sometimes?

Clarification would be appreciated in the context of Dymo printer and eBay shipping labels of course Cat Happy

I upset Dave and 3 others 7 months a go and since then every time I post on the forum at least one of them feels the need to try to have a dig at me and usally fail. I gve Dave the kudos because after 7 months he actually managed , even though prety lame, to get a little dig in th. Yes I missed 'ie' and he managed to pick up on that should I will give him credit for getting a little dig in hopefully he will celbrate and let go of a 7 months grudge he has sure the other 3 will keep it going though lol

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I was referring to your latest claim to be dyslexic and using that  as an excuse for not reading the answers you are given. AND replying to.

Ignore me, what do I know? Continue on in your own little universe.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I was referring to your latest claim to be dyslexic and using that  as an excuse for not reading the answers you are given. AND replying to.

Ignore me, what do I know? Continue on in your own little universe.

I told you about my dyslexic 7 months a go well I told one of the group of grumpy 4, when one of you decided it would be fun to knock me for my misspelling of one of the 4s name, and you would of read the post as you was all sitting looking how you could get your little dig in.  So it seems the problem is your memory. Serious Dave you manage a LITTLE dig to day but do try to over play it you really do not have what it takes, 

Even if it took 7 months I am actually happy for you lol I even gave you kudos

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@black*poppy wrote:

Nice one dave and those that kudoed.  So clever and funny!   So right, again!!  Hey, did anyone read in the OP that they use WIndows 10?

Anyway the little ie not IE looked like a typo to me, I missed it too. 

I'm off back to facebook.  Much nicer place over there

Heaps of nicer places to post than eBay.

Such a shame that eBay don't seem to understand that these boards could actually be helpful and highly regarded, but for the same ol same ol carp spewed by posting IDs.  

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

use internet explorer for the labels only , i use chrome for everything else ebay 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@hq_apparel wrote:

use internet explorer for the labels only , i use chrome for everything else ebay 

Just printed my first AP label using this method and worked great and using internet explorer want be a hassle as I do not use it and can set it up just to print labels. 

Thank you very much

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply