Ebay Dead in the Water

Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, in fact dead since Christmas,anyone else the same?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Ebay Dead in the Water

I looked at their sales and seen a few but when looking back further could see leading up to christmas they had daily sales. So gathered no sales likely meant low sales and didn't take it literally. 

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

Even ' low sales ' does not translate to ' dead in the water '.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

I had taken it as an expression of how their sales are compared to previous month's and maybe not literally. I say the same thing to my partner when having a slow week as far a I'm concerned it may as well be no sales and I can have a week off.

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Read the opening post - yet again.

Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, in fact dead since Christmas,anyone else the same?

Sales say different - and not dead since Christmas.

Perhaps English is not the first language. LOL

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

@brickworksmarket wrote:

I had taken it as an expression of how their sales are compared to previous month's and maybe not literally. I say the same thing to my partner when having a slow week as far a I'm concerned it may as well be no sales and I can have a week off.

What you might say to your partner in private is of no relevance.  The  OP has made a public statement  that is blatantly false, as shown by their openly available sales records.

While you may wish to support the OP, with whatever interpretation you wish to perceive, the facts state otherwise.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

@brickworksmarket wrote:

Maybe read the whole thread , but the pertinent point ''Haven't sold anything for a few weeks, ''

And than they called us rude for pointing out that they should check their sales just in case they had missed some.  We were actually trying to help them avoid getting negative feedback or a strike.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply