Ebay holding my funds delivered

twee7023
Community Member

1st day i call to say tracking was entered incorrectly and buyer hasn’t responded to messages stating the updated number i call ebay to tell them this they update and say we cant release the money until he verifies it has been delivered. So an hour later a message from the buyer pops up stating thanks item delivered i call ebay today and now they have no reason to hold it but are. Same thing happened last yr and with a different operator it was fixed. Help i know they are playing on this new seller bs even though i have sold before on here no problems march last year was when i started selling. This just feels like a way to say ha ha you still arnt getting it cause we said so there is no other reason.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You are a new seller in eBay's eyes

Boycott all you want, you agreed to the terms when you listed and ticked you had 'read and understood'

The holds will apply every time there is a long gap in your selling

You have one feedback from the past year

100% a new seller

And you did not call eBay today, it's Good Friday 

Other members cannot help you, it is up to you to know the polices and how eBay works 

The holds will also apply to the items you currently have listed

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

New/Infrequent seller, the hold on funds applies to you.  If tracking shows the item has been delivered and the buyer has left +FB, then you can request your funds be released early, but it is solely at ebays discretion.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I don't know why you are saying boycott paypal, when sellers have not been able to be paid into a paypal account for a while now! If you have not completed sign-up for managed payments then you will not get paid at all!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@cam-2793 wrote:

I don't know why you are saying boycott paypal, when sellers have not been able to be paid into a paypal account for a while now! If you have not completed sign-up for managed payments then you will not get paid at all!

The tags aren't usually user generated. They are randomly placed by the bots on the forums. I have never been a tag user, yet have had them appear on posts I've left.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I could not resist, s&d…

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply