FREE CLICK AND COLLECT AT WOOLWORTHS PROBLEM

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day, wanted to know about the Click and Collect at Woolworths, has that option now become FREE, so if you have added a flat rate postage cost and have also ticked the click and collect at woolworths option, if customer chooses that option it is free, because some of my items have been switched to free click and collect without me having chosen it, and these items were not postage free to begin with, have not called ebay as yet, thank you in advance

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: FREE CLICK AND COLLECT AT WOOLWORTHS PROBLEM

Hi Stawks;  It wasn't my purchase! Maybe she didn't find that scroll down? She's more Tech savvy than I; & was annoyed that she had to PU @ Big W Epping. Let's face it Freepost is only convenient when it's delivered to your door! (I'm sure you understand that statement when coming from me! - I prefer to be here@ home) PS Hope you are well!

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

I'm not too bad, so-so these days.   Ta for askin'

I don't think they can offer C & C only.  I think there has to be postage.

She prob didn't scroll down in the postage section.

Had a look.  It would taste great, but movie popcorn has too many chemicals for my liking.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

This is an American product! Very fine salt with a buttery flavour! (Bright yellow colour though) Seems reasonably pure & better for you than the honey caramel butter popcorn she usually makes from scratch! @ least the flavacol is 1/2 tsp to 1 tbsp canola oil for a big Tupperware bowl of popcorn.

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Yep.  I can see it's American, and they also don't offer the other side of the box

so you can read what the ingredients are - just how much to use.

What chemical gives it the yellow colour?  Tartrazine.  Colour E102 - an azo dye.

I've spent 20 years reading packages for additives - grandson is allergic to certain  

additives.

If the box has on the side -   FD&C yellows #5 and #6  -  then that's tartrazine

Americans have a different numbering system

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Thanks for those details Redders.....Stawks is right that the listing is in the usual format for postage or C & C.

I think ebay is pushing the C & C option but they could not have a no postage option as there are a lot of buyers who would not be able to go the a Woolworths or BigW.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

For Stawks - Ingredients list from side of box as follows:- Salt; Artificial Flavor; FD&C Yellow #5 Lake (E102); FD&C #6 Lake (E110). No overprint for Aussie users (just the USA list)

I know a lot of people are allergic to Tartrazine; But no-one here is; I hope my info helps! As so little of the product is used per big bowl of popcorn; I figure the small amount of "baddies" are better than the honey caramel nut toffee my daughter usually scratch makes for use on homemade popcorn! (Not that it's not yummy! But so sweet it can't be good for you!) Think of Lollygobble Bliss Bombs! (Do they still make those?)

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply