Feedback

*lee42
Community Member

I just had to say something about the new? format on feedback, where sellers and buyers say exactly how they feel about the product and the seller/buyer.

Some of the sellers really give it to them, its lol stuff and it goes on an on.

Gone are the allowed few nice words, its  lines lines of just what they think of them.

Buyers give it back also.

I just love it 😃 

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Feedback

Was it yak milk? Did you do your breath exercises, given the altitude?

So many questions, so few answers...

Message 41 of 49
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Was it yak milk? Did you do your breath exercises, given the altitude?

So many questions, so few answers...

I don't know if it was Yak milk but it could well have been. I was in Jomsom near the Tibetan border north of the Annapurna ranges, and I'd walked there from Pokhara - breathing all the way..........

It was a pretty tough climb but I was in no particular rush so no altitude sickness, and I'd been in Nepal for a month or so by then anyway.

Edit. There was no road back then to Jomsom, just tracks though the ranges.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 42 of 49
Latest reply

You used to be young Padi????

As for the other issue, I've noticed that anyone who hasn't logged in recently, their options are all still available, including their avatar. Some OP's post and then never come back to see the reply. Others will post, then leave it a bit, then log back in to read replies, but not respond any further. Those people will have their details wiped apart from their username, even though there are no further replies from them.

I'm guessing it's a privacy thing. Give it time, they will remove advanced search too, so you can't look at anyone's feedback or listings. It will make it very difficult for those long term regulars here who like to help people (including myself!!! I have learnt so much already!).

Message 43 of 49
Latest reply

You used to be young Padi????

That is a furphy. Padi has always been a GOM.

Message 44 of 49
Latest reply

@*sons_and_daughters* wrote:

As for the other issue, I've noticed that anyone who hasn't logged in recently, their options are all still available, including their avatar.

Yep, I can confirm that Tipping.....just look at my now dormant account.....all details there in all their glory.

Message 45 of 49
Latest reply

Alls I know is I do not feel quite like myself without my white-haired avi 😓

Homogenous blue blob is close but no cigar. 😭

Message 46 of 49
Latest reply

@lynsh84 wrote:

@*sons_and_daughters* wrote:

As for the other issue, I've noticed that anyone who hasn't logged in recently, their options are all still available, including their avatar.

Yep, I can confirm that Tipping.....just look at my now dormant account.....all details there in all their glory.

I clicked on some really old posts and everything was still there from people who no longer log in, for whatever reason. I did notice your dormant account was still there, along with a few others that showed as top helpful people, who have either left, or just not logged in for a bit.

I liked my avatar, it reflected the game show that I am absolutely addicted to (I know, I'm a tragic). Now, like everyone else, I'm just a blue blob. I want my game show avatar back!!!

Message 47 of 49
Latest reply

Just an update for those concerned, I've heard back from the mod that I pm'd and it's definitely a Khoros problem that they are trying to fix, and they should now be aware it's a problem here in Australia as well. So hopefully sooner rather than later we'll be able to get the info we need to help other members.

Dave and TP, I was born a GOM and with age I just get better at it..........

Message 48 of 49
Latest reply

Yet another update, I have received a pm from the US eBay CS rep Sheila that started the thread over there that Digi noted in her post, she was completely unaware that we were experiencing the same problem, with ours starting only a week or so ago. I have given her the details of the mod here that I spoke to so maybe that'll get the ball rolling on the problem.............fingers crossed.

Message 49 of 49
Latest reply