HELP PLEASE Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

Hi I am having a lot of troubles with Disney Frozen goods. I am an Australian Business with a website and ebay and I only get genuine items from Australian wholesalers. Never direct from china.

Some of our Frozen products keep getting removed and I don't understand why. We put the barcode number on the listing and Brand but they still come of. I get these from ebay:

After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following action:
- Violating listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).
The listing that was removed appeared to violate eBay policy. Please remember that you are responsible for the quality and authenticity of the products that you offer on eBay. It is against eBay policy to list any counterfeit items.
For more information please see our Replica, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies policy:

Please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

Here are the listings that were removed:
201427573962 - Frozen Inline Scooter Kids Scooter Scoot along with Elsa & Anna

I then question ebay as there is a heap of other sellers selling the same product and they are not removed. This is what i get back:

I understand your side in this matter. As I checked here, I was able to verify that the removal was valid. PLease do not relist the item.

• The general guideline is that if the item includes the name or logo of a company, but wasn't made or endorsed by that company, it should not be listed.
  •  If you're not sure whether an item is real, don't sell it.Consider having the item authenticated, especially if the item requires review from an approved authentication company before being listed on eBay.
  • Use the eBay discussion boards for the category where you are buying and selling. The people who post on the boards are some of the most knowledgeable eBay users

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.

Can someone please shed some light on this for me as I don't really understand what i need to do to be able to sell. I can 100% guarantee that they are genuine same suppliers i use as big w etc. I have had  my on line business for 3 yrs and only recently gone over to do more sales on ebay But they just won't accept the Frozen line.

Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you an authorised reseller though if not that's probably the problem

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Disney has cracked down on any sellers that have not been approved to resell their products even the sellers that have been selling Disney for years have now been denied.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

As crow has suggested there have been reports of Disney becoming more strict on resales.

Disney have probably asked ebay to flag items listed and remove them through the VERO program.

VERO - http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/programs-vero-ov.html

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Oh ok, I didn't know this its just some products not all the products that have an issue.

Thanks for this info will look into it 🙂 Appreciate your help

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply