HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

HOW  TO CHAT  WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE LIVE?

Message 1 of 294
Latest reply
293 REPLIES 293

Re: HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

Absolutely agree with the above comment. I didn't go searching for the listing. It looks like a hijacked account. Most definitely open a dispute through PayPal IMMEDIATELY. Not through eBay, definitely through PayPal. Disregard everything I said above. Do it right now before the fraudulent seller makes off with your money.

Other sellers have the same item for over $400. If you see an item much cheaper than everyone else, alarm bells should ring. 99.9% of the time they are fraudulent. DO NOT buy them as they don't exist. It is someone who has hijacked an account with the sole intention of stealing your money.

If you don't know how to open a dispute, come back and let us know and we'll talk you through it.

Edit: I replied to your post Silver because I agreed with everything you said. The rest of the message is meant for the 2 feedback buyer who we replied to. 🙂

Message 11 of 294
Latest reply

I just read the title HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE? all in caps too, sorry but my first reaction was to laugh,then I read the adviice "Keep everything as simple as possible, probably at the level of an 8yo child"  and laughed even louder , the last time I tried live chat the answers I was given were absolutely ridiculous , then I called and could not understand what the rep was saying because of the strong filipino accent, it took 40 minutes and 2 other calls until I got my answer ,this has been the case for a number of years ,all in all it is not funny,ebay selling and buying requires a certain amount of patience that much I know,wish you better luck with your next call/chat to ebay rep, Cheers

Message 12 of 294
Latest reply

Hello
I had ordered one tablet named xiaomi mipad from china on 6 december but i did not receice yet . I also sent message to seller but seller is not responding to it. Please do something. My customer reference number is 201474330698
Message 13 of 294
Latest reply

Ermma, your question has been answered.

Please read back to get the help you wanted

See messages 10 and 11

Message 14 of 294
Latest reply

ermma, did you follow up on the advice given to you on monday by the members here?

Remember this is not ebay you're talking to just members like yourself we can't sort out your problems for you, just give you advice on what to do, it's up to you to act on that advice or ignore it............

"edit" snap Stalks...........................

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 294
Latest reply

Just as well you put in the screenshot, Padi

Yours reads as messages 4 and 5.

Whereas I said 10 and 11.

Guess it depends on your settings

Message 16 of 294
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Just as well you put in the screenshot, Padi

Yours reads as messages 4 and 5.

Whereas I said 10 and 11.

Guess it depends on your settings

......................or if your info's in 'Murrica.......................roflmao.gif

Message 17 of 294
Latest reply

Padi!!!

Ermma,    just read back for your answers

And do it quickly

Message 18 of 294
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Padi!!!

..............ROLMAO...............hahahahahaha...............thump...............

Message 19 of 294
Latest reply

agnesesa19
Community Member

Hi, my name is mohamed sesay I was just wondering about some cycling wheels I just wanted to know if they are clincher carbon road wheels.

Message 20 of 294
Latest reply