HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

HOW  TO CHAT  WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE LIVE?

Message 1 of 294
Latest reply
293 REPLIES 293

Re: HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

did you reciece my request
Message 81 of 294
Latest reply

This is not Ebay, we are just other buyers and sellers like you. If you want to get in touch with Ebay go to the 'Help and Contact' link at the top of the page.

Latest reply

The first thing to do is contact your seller....only they can tell you anything about your item.

And for future reference, if you need to ask a question on the boards you need to be more specific and give a lot more details of the transaction.  The responders on the boards can not see any details of your transactions and can only base their answers on the information you give here.

Message 83 of 294
Latest reply

Just to let you all know I thought this thread was the funniest thing I have read for weeks,  4 years of pure vaudeville I especially liked Mohamed wondering about cycle wheels on page 1 

Message 84 of 294
Latest reply

I haven't been received my item for over estimate dilivery date and very disappointed please show me what to do thanks
Message 85 of 294
Latest reply

Presumably it's the seller you've already left a neg for, so long as you paid by Paypal and it's less than 30 days since the last "estimated" arrival date open a case with eBay's "money back guarantee".

Just to note, eBay's "estimates" on delivery times bear little resemblance to actual times, and items that are coming from overseas can be particularly affected by that "estimate". 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 86 of 294
Latest reply

kash1all
Community Member

I ordered compression sox and an item where I made a bid (death in paradise dvd) was paid at fhe same time without me authorising it. I have requested a return. Allan Kashmer

Message 87 of 294
Latest reply

Not e-bay here you need to use contact e-bay through your account this is just a forum of e-bay users, also this thread is 4 years old we should have cake to celebrate

Message 88 of 294
Latest reply

@kash1all wrote:

I ordered compression sox and an item where I made a bid (death in paradise dvd) was paid at fhe same time without me authorising it. I have requested a return. Allan Kashmer

As there were 2 items to be paid for you would have had to hit the button to Pay This Item only or both would be paid for at the same time.

You have authorised the payment of both items and have no legitimate reason to ask for a refund.

Message 89 of 294
Latest reply

About 3 months agao i bought remote for my jeep when i whent to pay i had to change my address from kalgoolie wa to Albury iwhen through and i payed for the item i then goe a email to tell me that they got my order and told me thet it will be sent to kalgoolie i then contacted the seller and said do not srd to wa send it to Albury nsw they told me to go to the post office to change my address i whent to the post office they gave me a number to ring so i did now the post office said they cant do nothing about it i still do not have my item that i already have payed for it i would like this matter solved either my money back or the item sent to me at no cost to me i am very **bleep** off and will not buy nothing from ebay again. 

Message 90 of 294
Latest reply