Help please finding unused listings.

I have no longer got Selling Manager and I closed my store. But I can't find anywhere how many listings I have left. Is someone able to point me in the right direction please. Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help please finding unused listings.

Or from My eBay select all selling then scroll to the bottom in promotional offers.

But if you haven't listed for a while, sometimes it won't show until you list one.

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3...

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Your available listings will be available/shown in Selling Manager. It's free. (with or without a store)

If you don't have Selling Manager - you can subscribe without a store. The available listings are at the bottom along with any promos.
I hope you unsubscribed to Selling Manager Pro when you closed your stole - otherwise you'll still be charged for it.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Or from My eBay select all selling then scroll to the bottom in promotional offers.

But if you haven't listed for a while, sometimes it won't show until you list one.

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3...

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. Yes I did unsubscribe from SM pro. Ebay told me that the only way I could get rid of Seller Hub was to close everything including Selling Manager. I did all that and now can't find how many listings I have left.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you Kopes, found it now.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You can still run a store without selling manager or seller hub.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply