How Can I become a Trading Assistant? I have an Ebay Store and want too become a trading assistant.

kath8339
Community Member

Hello,

I tried to see how i could become a Trading Assistant for ebay or for other ebay users, however i couldn't see any information.  Can somehelp lead me in the right direction so that i understand what is involved in becoming a Trading Assistant and how do i go about doing this?

Thankyou for your help.  I want to learn EBAY and become really good at it.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: How Can I become a Trading Assistant? I have an Ebay Store and want too become a trading assist

Hello ALL,

This is a much better conversation, alot more positive.  This is what an ebay community is all about.

Thankyou for your responses, i do appreciate them all.

I do have a thick skin............And a little about me so you understand my reaction.

I am stepping more into Authentic Kathryn Skype coaching business owners with sales and branding.  So the initial reaction made me angry because i see a huge disconnection with everyone with how they communicate on all different levels.  What you put out in the world is what you get back. 

So even if you are in an Ebay Community i want too communicate and deal with business owners who are authentic too themselves, their ebay stores and the way that they communicate with other ebay store owners and their customers.  If you are treating one person badly or with lack of respect, then there are other areas in your life which may not be so apparent but you are treating them with that same level of disrespect.

I have a large vision, so i wish too build a support system within this ebay community that is able too do this.

Have a great day.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Re: How Can I become a Trading Assistant? I have an Ebay Store and want too become a trading assist

You are very easily pleased if the editing done by the Moderators makes you so happy.

Believe it or not, the previous posts are still expressing the same sentiments and I note you have still ignored the advice given, particularly in regards the Jeans listing that has been pointed out to you.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@kath8339 wrote:

Hello ALL,

This is a much better conversation, alot more positive.  This is what an ebay community is all about.

Thankyou for your responses, i do appreciate them all.

I do have a thick skin............And a little about me so you understand my reaction.

I am stepping more into Authentic Kathryn Skype coaching business owners with sales and branding.  So the initial reaction made me angry because i see a huge disconnection with everyone with how they communicate on all different levels.  What you put out in the world is what you get back. 

So even if you are in an Ebay Community i want too communicate and deal with business owners who are authentic too themselves, their ebay stores and the way that they communicate with other ebay store owners and their customers.  If you are treating one person badly or with lack of respect, then there are other areas in your life which may not be so apparent but you are treating them with that same level of disrespect.

I have a large vision, so i wish too build a support system within this ebay community that is able too do this.

Have a great day.

Only store owners? What about the rest of the sellers?

I do have a store, but there is a place a lot of store owners have access to that you don't. You would get even shorter shrift there.

then there are other areas in your life which may not be so apparent but you are treating them with that same level of disrespect.

I treat everybody in my life with the same level of respect. It's merit based.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

luna-2304 ;- why were posts changed in this thread?

why was mine changed?

am I in China?

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

how is this better.. when everyone has had their hands tied behind their back?
So much for the 'community'...
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply