How do I "freshen up" my listings

Whats the best way of making my listings look current? 

I have heaps of items that havent sold. 

Apart from unlisting and relisting is there a more affordable way of doing this? 

Gets pricy having to relist. 

I tried puting up a new main photo but still no sales.

Hope someone can help 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I "freshen up" my listings

just looking at your listings if ya can wear the cost go a full free postage model and express that will work wonders on pushing ya up the listings.   if you have room to move factor the extra cost in your pricing.    noticed all your listings are carrying the ebay plus anyway you may as well go the free express...

@francapossum127 wrote:

Apart from unlisting and relisting is there a more affordable way of doing this? 

Hope someone can help 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

the other thing ATM one of your items lines would be a slow mover in the make up range.   Due to covid and 1/4 of aust wearing face masks or lock up at home working.   These products ya just going to have to ride it out until things get back to normal and you should see a lift in sales on them as people return to normal life.   

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Unless your items are auctions, it costs no more to end and relist than to let them roll over.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

just looking at your listings if ya can wear the cost go a full free postage model and express that will work wonders on pushing ya up the listings.   if you have room to move factor the extra cost in your pricing.    noticed all your listings are carrying the ebay plus anyway you may as well go the free express...

@francapossum127 wrote:

Hope someone can help 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

the other thing ATM one of your items lines would be a slow mover in the make up range.   Due to covid and 1/4 of aust wearing face masks or lock up at home working.   These products ya just going to have to ride it out until things get back to normal and you should see a lift in sales on them as people return to normal life.   

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your help ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

So it doesnt necessarily means that having lots of listings is better?

But rather get rid of the items that havent had a look in at all. 

Sometimes less is more?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Unless your items are auctions, it costs no more to end and relist than to let them roll over.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Your listings look very nice to me.

I know many buyers are price conscious and do compere prices particularly new items which you seem to sell a lot of. Some people have suggested free postage a good iidea if the makes your item more competitive.

My listings can take a long time to sell but are generally second hand and unique. I am not in a hurry to sell. So i don't cut prices and I wait for the right buyer to come along. 

There is a lot of stuff out there on Ebay so I find patience helps me anyway.....

@francapossum127 wrote:

So it doesnt necessarily means that having lots of listings is better?

But rather get rid of the items that havent had a look in at all. 

Sometimes less is more?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

I also like your listings. Good photos, plenty of information in easy to read format. The only way I can think to boost your listings is to do a phantom bulk edit. ie. You edit all of your listings without changing anything using the bulk edit tool or if doing them individually, just change a few small details. A word in the title, the price by 5 cents etc.

The simple act of editing gives listings a boost for awhile. Ebay CS use bulk editing when they are trying to fix accounts with unexpected low sales, so it is obviously something that ebay acknowledge works.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thats smart advice

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Ok, thank you for that advice.  Now ive gone and taken off the free delivery.

I had better revise my listings.  Postage is so expensive 

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply