How do I resubmit an offer to a specific buyer that has expired previously

Hi, I've tried Googling this asking different ways and nothing exists.  Someone overseas enquired about an item and if I would send to them.  All agreed upon, offer sent via messages.  Offer expired but now he wants to buy still.  How can I resend the offer to him without sending offers to all watchers.  Listing states no overseas postage so he cannot buy through the listing itself.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do I resubmit an offer to a specific buyer that has expired previously

Hi Curraone,

Yeah I figured it out.  I duplicated listing, put a stupid price on so no one would buy it (strangely had 21 views) and had offers available.  All sorted.  Tried selling international before and it got way too complicated with all the postage and the postage costs are high.  Happy to do it for someone who really wants the product 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You could make a special listing for the buyer - at the agreed price and postage.

Having said that, if you are willing to send overseas to this buyer, why not everyone?   Just re-list it  (using sell similar - not relist)  with overseas postage for that particular country, say?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hi Curraone,

Yeah I figured it out.  I duplicated listing, put a stupid price on so no one would buy it (strangely had 21 views) and had offers available.  All sorted.  Tried selling international before and it got way too complicated with all the postage and the postage costs are high.  Happy to do it for someone who really wants the product 🙂

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply