How do I select an eBay postage policy and Aus Post policy for 125-250g Large Letters?

Hi

I usually post 500g to 1KG boxes, but there are some small items I want to do in padded mailers. Something like these that fit the 125g-250g Aus post policy:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=padded+mailers&_sacat=...

Large letter 125-250g

https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-within-australia/compare-letter-services/regular-letters-cards

But I'm struggling to work out how I do it in eBay and Australia post my Business portal. I don't see a postage policy for this in eBay and when I go to Australia Post and enter the size and weight e.g. 15cm x 20cm x 1.6CM, it comes out at like $8.00.

When the Aus Post site says it's max 3 stamps and $3.60.

What needs to happen?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How do I select an eBay postage policy and Aus Post policy for 125-250g Large Letters?

I use the prepaid tracked envelopes, when suitable for small items. I do have a designated printer for labels to suit.  So it is just a matter of adding the prepaid tracking number to the order.

Domestic letter with tracking - Australia Post (auspost.com.au)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

setup your own postage policy

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

AP MyPost Business is for parcels only.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I use the prepaid tracked envelopes, when suitable for small items. I do have a designated printer for labels to suit.  So it is just a matter of adding the prepaid tracking number to the order.

Domestic letter with tracking - Australia Post (auspost.com.au)

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

AP MyPost Business is for parcels only.

That explains what I am seeing then. Thanks for that. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply