tattoosandotherthings
Community Member

I have searched but my poor brain can not find an answer ๐Ÿ˜ž

Help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

How do i change my bank account details please

In My eBay, hover your mouse over account then select Site Preferences. Click 'Show' on Payments from buyers, then click edit next to Use Bank Deposit Express. 

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

tattoosandotherthings
Community Member

Thanks heaps digital - i was waiting on chat with ebay lol but you just saved me the wait. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

tattoosandotherthings
Community Member

digital ............ come backkkkkkkkkk lol how do i change bank account details on paypal ๐Ÿ™‚ please please

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Log into Paypal, hover over Profile in the bar at the top, click on edit/add bank account,  you can enter more than one, remove the old info if you wish, just make sure you select the relevant account when transferring funds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is only with the heart one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

tattoosandotherthings
Community Member

ty heaps shy

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

My husband as memory lapses and changed our bank account number.  I wish to change it back to an account that is used only for Ebay.  The old account that I always used ended in REMOVED. Same bank.  Can you please do this? 

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

Not only do eBay staff not read posts on the AUSTRALIAN boards (unlike the US ones), it is against board policy to post personal details. Expect those bits to be removed.

Have you tried the instructions given in this thread? It is not hard to change your account details.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

ermil-192
Community Member
Hi there eBay I have a new bank account number
Message 10 of 24
Latest reply