How is your sales so far ?

akn989
Community Member

my sales dropped 50% last month. What about you ?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: How is your sales so far ?

hi yes my sale drop in febury 50% i blam ebay and the australian post over the postage hike which ebay did not say a word about it 

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Random fact: My eBay ID is one day younger!

Sales fact: Still zero since the 28th of Feb.
Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

I had a good Feb too, not amazing, but nothing to complain about - almost the same as last feb.

And Im about 25% down on stock, since I havent been replacing it.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

@sayed26698 wrote:

hi yes my sale drop in febury 50% i blam ebay and the australian post over the postage hike which ebay did not say a word about it 

The postage increase was well publicised for months. If you missed it it's your fault, not AP or eBays.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

In one sale I had 11 watchers, 2 bidders, 122 pageviews a 99 cent starting price ended up a $4.25 sale dissappointing on this occassion.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

As of the 8th, 2 items, total of $15 not counting eBay and PayPal fees. Unsold pile is becoming rather large.
Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

I did a full days listing last week and since then sales have been very strong. It seems to have made a huge difference, kick starting sales that where extremly poor. I have only just finished a full days packing and answering messages, just in time to catch the post office before it closes.

This follows weeks of very slow sales after not listing anything new for months. 

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Mine are increasing, but I am restricted to the 100 listings =/

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Last month was a complete waste of time, a couple of people watching items, but not buying.

So far this month is better, more people watching, items actually selling.

The only difference I see is the talk of the current government getting voted out. Given they put consumer confidence in the toilet, this can only be a good thing.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Following my last post, I think Cassini is set up to strongly support sellers who have account activity. If you are not selling much, not getting questions and not listing new items, your visibilty drops. When your visibility drops your sales and questions drop more. eventually you reach a point where everything almost comes to a grinding halt as happened to me recently.

Since doing a number of new listings around a week ago, both of my stores have fired right up, to the point where I dont actually want to sell much more as I wouldnt be able to keep up with the mailing and questions.

It has been an amazing turn around. The smaller store that had sold $18.95 total for the previous week, sold over $400 in the 24 hours following listing and is still going strong.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply