How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian sellers with stock in sydney /darwin/ challora ETC

not only is it against ebays rules ( not that Ebay seems to care as there are thousands of them doing it) some have 800+ negative feedback within a year not only do they under cut the true AUSSIE seller because our beloved aus post will deliver their 500gm bag for 80 cents anywhere in australia yet we have to pay $6 to $8.50 for 500grm bag BUT THE BIG THING IS They suck millions of dollars a day out of australia via pay pal that never gets to recircculate within our economy no tax paid  so if anyone that reads this has connections within goverment or any one that can bring the hammer down on this dishonest unsafe ( as most of their products dont comply with our electrical certs or wels certs ) practice  and lets make enough noise that we bring this to ebays attention and get some action on this where is all that aussie patriotic pride that this country is renowned for ?????

Regards from FEELING RIPPED OFF

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

How many sellers have had a gut full of chinese sellers lying about being australian seller

Nearly 3 years later, why is it suddenly an issue for you?

bloodlust stated that dropshipping is not against eBay policy, which is true. Item location misrepresentation is against policy, but is certainly not illegal.

Personal aspersions don't do you any favours, either.

On the plus side, there will be somebody along soon to show her appreciation of your legal qualifications.

Message 51 of 66
Latest reply

@alexchumblybum wrote:
Yes it is illegal, and stating an item is sourced from Australia when it is not is a breach of policy.
I assume you are a Chinese seller or have personal interests in this space.

Oh great, Dennis Denuto's love child/ I didn't realise he was old enough. A lawyer born every minute thanks to Judge Google. How did we survive before Google?

The Castle Dennis Denuto GIF - TheCastle DennisDenuto WhatThe**bleep**IsThat GIFs

Message 52 of 66
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

bloodlust stated that dropshipping is not against eBay policy, which is true. Item location misrepresentation is against policy, but is certainly not illegal.

On the plus side, there will be somebody along soon to show her appreciation of your legal qualifications.

Okay, that is just freaky, c'mon how did you know Smiley LOL

Go tippy

Message 53 of 66
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Okay, that is just freaky, c'mon how did you know Smiley LOL

Go tippy

Our Dave is psychic. He knows about this stuff...........

Wine Drinking GIF - Wine Drinking Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs | Wine  drinks, Emoji, Wine humor

Oh wait, wrong emoji, that one was me.........

Psychic GIFs | Tenor

There's our Dave doing his stuff. He rocks!

Message 54 of 66
Latest reply

tippy, how do I stop that hand from moving?

I read your post an hour ago and went into a trance until a possum fell off my roof and snapped me out of it.

Message 55 of 66
Latest reply

I agree, I really have had a gut full, very few are OK but the majority just lie about all aspects of a transaction.  

Message 56 of 66
Latest reply

Totally agree.

Have been caught out quite few times when purchasing parts for repairs.

A real pain when sweating on the item.

Couldn't be too hard to monitor better than it is but that doesn't seem to be a priority.

Message 57 of 66
Latest reply

*Watch this Space*

Spoiler
Chinese sellers may be the only ones left soon 🤔
Message 58 of 66
Latest reply

@robbie494949 wrote:

I agree, I really have had a gut full, very few are OK but the majority just lie about all aspects of a transaction.  This is part of the Chinese culture by the way, lying  is just par for the course for the Chinese sadly.

Oh dear.    Racist much?

Message 59 of 66
Latest reply

While searching for a 'knife sharpener' I came across a bunch of sellers all with 'South Australia' item location.  Clicking on the sellers ID and checking various negative feedback, the accounts were all registered in Netherlands and USA.  Reading the 'Engrish' feedback replies raised more suspicion and likely the sellers are based in China.

I wonder if 'Mangled Payments' might curtail this practice if the seller does not have a bank account in the country of registration ?

Message 60 of 66
Latest reply