How to organise Shipping and Packing?

Hi, so I want to open an ebay business,
Could you please explain how to organize shipping so I dont have to go to post office every time someone orders $2 toy?
Maybe local post-offices have a stock and will send as soon as I recieve the payment? Something like that?
Thank you

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: How to organise Shipping and Packing?

What's a sendle? Sounds like a type of footwear from New Zealand. 

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Best laugh so far today. Love that line.

Message 41 of 48
Latest reply

Nowhere did I say I send 400 parcels a month. I asked about sendle as an option for me living in a rural area as you seem to be the expert on couriers. Instead of getting an answer to a genuine question, I once again get abused by yourself. You do know there is life outside the city limits don't you? 

Message 42 of 48
Latest reply

Thanks Jen.

I do actually know how Sendle works but as I am alway accused by 247newdeals of providing incorrect information I thought I would ask him to explain it to me.

As his explanation was just a torrent of abuse I can only conclude that he does not know either.

Message 43 of 48
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Nope.   This one is -

Hello, everyone. Remember interpersonal dispute is not allowed on this forum. Please be polite when you argue with others. Thanks. Smiley Happy

pmsl.gif

Message 44 of 48
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@springyzone wrote:

Nope.   This one is -

Hello, everyone. Remember interpersonal dispute is not allowed on this forum. Please be polite when you argue with others. Thanks. Smiley Happy

pmsl.gif

Iddyot - and I mean that in the most respectful way LOL  Smiley LOL

Message 45 of 48
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Nope.   This one is -

pmsl.gif

----------------------------

You're absolutely right, that was a beauty too. I had forgotten that in the laugh i was having about the sendles.Smiley Very Happy

A mod with a sense of humour. Who would have thought.Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 48
Latest reply

I wonder what constitutes a polite argument? "You're such a beautiful deadbeat. I love how you constructed that abusive message I wish you'd go jump into that crystal clear lake with the stunning views. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me abuse you. I love you so much I want to stab you. Peace baby."

Message 47 of 48
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I wonder what constitutes a polite argument?

Just to be the "Technically correct" guy girl (see this >link< for reference), arguing and politeness aren't actually a contradiction in terms (argue, as in debate, or put forth a view or idea, or argue as in fight - both are commonly seen in the forums).

heh

Message 48 of 48
Latest reply