How to talk with a Ebay Rep in Australia or US - To stay or leave ebay ?

Hello Ebayers,

Does any one know how to get in contact with a ebay rep superviser based in Australia or the USA? 

Recently ive been dealing with a return case and a dishoest buyer where the case got close againest me, and there were so many red flags with the buyer it was very clear the case should have never been esclated or closed in the buyer favour. Now iam appealing the decision but getting no where with the reps as iam getting the run around as well as reps are just quoting standard scripts.

As such i want to talk with a superviser level rep which i have done in the past based in the US for some reason but was able to properly reply to my concerns and solve my case in 10 minutes.

Can anyone here share simiar experinces too?

This all started a few months ago where i has two seperate "Return" cases, both of which i won and where one was even opened up both on ebay + Paypal. With luck i won both and the other case i even got a call from NSW fair trade. It was all BS and the experinces has just left a bitter taste in my mouth as before i was actally considering upgrading my ebay store. Now iam not so sure and with this third dispute unlikey now.

While iam greatful for all the good buyers in the community its the dishonest ones that ruins things and the kicker is ebays tends to side with them even tho its very well documented they are being dishonest. 

I'll likely wrap things up after this sales season and go back to being just a buyer, but like most on here ebay helps pays the groceries + pertol bills. 

Please if you have simiar stories or advise i'll love to hear them.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to talk with a Ebay Rep in Australia or US - To stay or leave ebay ?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Go to the Help section and follow the prompts to "Have us call you".

They are more knowledgeable than the reps you talk to in the Philippines.  You can also ask to speak to a supervisor.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

Just keep in mind that the Call option is only available during business hours,

(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Have us call you seems to be the best option as has been mentioned.

Just scroll to the bottom of that page.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Seems they may have changed their hours. It now shows as 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 9am-7pm Sat-Sun.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yes Tippy, the hours have changed as I found out last week.

It did not bother me as I was ringing in the mid afternoon anyway.

I asked for a call back and the phone started ringing almost immediately.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply