How to upload photo to ebay reply message to prove sent item on time

I have received a defect for an item which took 3 weeks From W.A. to Queensland.  I sent it registered mail.  They purchased on 31st December, couldnt send New Years Day as Australia Post was closed. Sent it on 2nd January.  Now got a defect for late delivery.  I am trying to present my evidence with Australia Post receipt  but cant upload the photos.  How do I do that in ebay messages?

Can someone please help.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: How to upload photo to ebay reply message to prove sent item on time

@kangaroochiwrote:
Thank you for your wisdom you are so right!
The reason I registered the item in the first place was because the buyer had given a number of negative feedbacks to quite a few sellers. I didn't want to take the chance that they would say they didn't receive it. Iam delighted to say eBay has seen the uploaded receipt with the sticker showing it was registered and although the number was not actually printed on the receipt, and coupled with the other items sent at the same time, they have removed the defect. I am very pleased with their assessment and sense of fairness on this occasion.

Great news! Another 1 for the Honest Seller Team and another 0 for the Scammer Team! It's always good to hear a scammer is sent back into the hole where they came from.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply