I sold a item to a buyer he had it for a week then informed me there was a problem with the ite

tergetz
Community Member

I sold a item to a buyer he had it for a week then informed me there was a problem with the item he sent me some photo,s  then he informed me he wanted to return the unit for a refund when i received the item we tested it in our workshop and could not fault the item it was working 100% .what i need to know is where do i now stand with my sellers rating ?? also it is forsure that the seller made a mistake when he bought the item tried it and then decided he did not want it any how i refunded him his funds and we are using this item as a demo model my problem is i now have a strike agiast my accout.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I sold a item to a buyer he had it for a week then informed me there was a problem with the ite

EBay are unlikely to remove the associated defect as they will simply maintain that the buyer has had a bad experience and therefore the defect stands.
That's the way it is these days unfortunately.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi

don't worry i have already found a new outlet with less assel ,for me when a client complains i deal with it if he is not happy with the result i refund him his funds no problems .Ebay is now my second preverd outlet

@clarry100 wrote:
EBay are unlikely to remove the associated defect as they will simply maintain that the buyer has had a bad experience and therefore the defect stands.
That's the way it is these days unfortunately.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ebay see ALL buyers as angels never never never wrong and sellers as devils...

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply