Ikea Taking Down Genuine Listings Now?

I'm well aware of the VeRo program however, I am selling a sealed Doona set because I don't need it, Using my own photos, not theirs and it got taken down. I'm not price gouging it either, it was $12 cheaper than Ikea, I can't return it as its passed return period. Obviously this isn't my selling account. Any idea why this is the case now? My listing had been up for ages, wasn't in a rush to sell it knew it would sell eventually.

ikea.jpg

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Ikea Taking Down Genuine Listings Now?

Well its the same as the whole thread, its just a joke. "You can't resell our product because you are renting it from us"

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

Yeah I know however I'm not risking another Vero strike before Christmas, Purely the thread was just to see if if anyone had any solutions or is this happening to anyone else

As for "as new" ebay does not give the option, unless you are suggesting put the item as used and write as new in the condition?

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

Hmm, when I looked up several other Ikea doonas, I saw some advertised as pre owned, some as new without tags, some as new with tags and a lot as brand new.

There are some Ikea listings that mention the item is 'as new' in their description.

I guess to me, that signals an item isn't new though, that it has been used.

Maybe new with tags would be the best choice?

It's a mystery to me why you have struck the problem with your listing when so many others appear to be able to list Ikea products.

But for sure, don't risk anything before Christmas if you're trying to sell a lot of other items.

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply