Incorrect feedback score

Hi, I was just wondering whether anyone else has experienced this -

I was searching for some of my own sale items yesterday and noticed that for about half the items I have listed, the feedback score displayed on the sales listing for each item is incorrect and reflects my feedback from a number of days ago.

All the items are relisted items and the feedback displayed is what it would have been at the time of previously listing the items in question.

This all seems very suspicious to me.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Incorrect feedback score

took a look.  Some show 1596 and some show 1597.  What is it that seems very suspicious?  We are talking about glitch-ridden eBay now.

It won’t make any difference to buyers.  They aren’t suddenly going to think ”sumfin don look right wif that, better buy from somone else” just because of that.

Spoiler
If I was a woman . . . . you know, with lady bits and all that . . . . I’d be able to give you some reassurance about your items . . . . . . but I’m an old bloke, so the best I have is “nice items”
Spoiler
If you had come to the boards as a buyer of pet food from an overseas seller with the same problem I’d understand why you would be suspicious.
Spoiler
Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

All the items in question are relisted items and so I was beginning to think that what I was seeing were not current listings.

Clearly, since you can see them, that is not the case and that's reassuring.

With recent talk about throttling, I thought that might be happening to my listings.

Thank you for the reassurance.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The feedback displayed against a listing is the feedback you had when the item listed (or relisted).

Nothing suspicious - that information is not dynamic. eBay is slow enough now without them updating everybody's listings every time a seller gets a feedback.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply