Incorrect seller fees

Hi.

I have been in contact with an EBay floor manager about seller standard penalty fees which were incorrectly placed on my account after a incident with CS.

The floor manager has acknowledged this was a mistake on CS behalf in two separate emails but refuses to rectify the fees in any way.
They have since brushed me aside and not responded to my request to talk to someone else.

Have any other sellers had similar experiences or helpful advice?

Thank you,

daniel- 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Incorrect seller fees

What was the incident?

We need a bit more info.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Incorrect seller fees

Customer Support defected a transaction then removed the defect the same day, tipping my account over the 3 defects for below standard.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Incorrect seller fees

In your other thread, you indicated you settled a case by refunding through CS.   I fail to see how this can be seen as settled in your favour, or why a defect for the transaction should not apply.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Incorrect seller fees

Yes, that is correct. I issued a partial refund through CS as was requested by a buyer. The rep who closed the case at the time informed me that the case had been closed in my favour and there would be no additional fees as I โ€˜did the right thingโ€™.

As eBay themselves removed the defect on the same day it was placed, I believe they acknowledged this was a mistake.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Incorrect seller fees

If you have the transcript or other proof where eBay admitted the fees are being applied in error, maybe look at reporting the issue to the ACCC or NSW Fair Trading - regardless of anything else, if they have admitted error and not rectified it, they should be held accountable. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply