Lights on ...lights off

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 4 sales total ...Thursday 16 sales and 3 questions..... Friday nothing , nada zip ! 

Can only imagine how busy I would be if the lights were left on ! So over ebay but no where else to go! 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Lights on ...lights off

Anyone getting a Xmas rush yet? Although I think it's too early but last year my customers were well & truly buying by now! I'm doing Ok ...but not as good as last year yet!

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@stickerswa wrote:

There are plenty of other places to list but no one uses them because everyone knows ebay has the most listings.

I have been with a Swapmeet type site and a Sell Bid and Buy type site that sprung up after Quicksales died  but they have very few listings.

If people took a chance and tried the other sites then ebay would have something to worry about but that aint gunna happen anytime soon! 

Particularly if ebay just buys the other sites as soon as they look like being a threat.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

it's a white xmas alright...try  the "frozen" kind meaning ZERO sales in 14 days it's never been this bad...

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Oooh that's no good !!!.. The thing that helps me is I post things on Instagram with a link to here so customers can come check them out,...it def helps. Maybe it could help you Knewdoors,

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply