My E bay Active page

Have just signed in tonight and found a new page layout, 'My E bay Active'. E bay call centre said I am stuck with it and cannot opt out.Does anyone know how to get back to the original page layout ?? Thanks for your assistance.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My E bay Active page

Active = Active listings and has been that way for some time on the All Selling page menu.

This is how the new Active page looks, or part of it (the left side).  On the dropdown menu beside each item it only shows Revise and End Listing.  You have to use the Active part of the All Selling page to access all the other features we had before, same as what happened when they changed our Unsold page.  All the customised bits have disappeared as well, eg. listing duration, when the listing started, etc.  And no, I don't use the new selling overview page.

ebay new selling page top edit.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

go-tazz
Community Member

I've always had the "original" page bookmarked and log in that way so it may work:

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:...

If that works then just bookmark it and always log in via that bookmark,good.gif

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Your link is to the All Selling page, not the Active page.  Two different things.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Not sure what the OP means by Active Page??
Is it the Active Listings display page?
Or perhaps they mean their account home page eg Selling Manager Pro homepage.
Sounds like eBay might have "upgraded" them to the new format and they don't like it and wish to revert to their old home page format.
I think we need more info so we are not guessing.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Active = Active listings and has been that way for some time on the All Selling page menu.

This is how the new Active page looks, or part of it (the left side).  On the dropdown menu beside each item it only shows Revise and End Listing.  You have to use the Active part of the All Selling page to access all the other features we had before, same as what happened when they changed our Unsold page.  All the customised bits have disappeared as well, eg. listing duration, when the listing started, etc.  And no, I don't use the new selling overview page.

ebay new selling page top edit.jpg

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply