My eBay posatge label is now printing with a boarder. Can use my A4 x 4 sticker sheets now.

Until today I was printing out postage labels through eBay directly onto an A4 x 4 sticker. Perfect fit and easy as!!

Today I went to print and I have a Boarder around my label so now it wont fit onto on of my stickers but prints over to the sticker beside it.

Anyone else having this problem?

Does anyone know how to fix this?  I've tried looking at my printer settings and I cant find anywhere to adjust the margins.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My eBay posatge label is now printing with a boarder. Can use my A4 x 4 sticker sheets now.

No idea as there is no way I would use the service, I will stick with click & send thank you very much.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: My eBay posatge label is now printing with a boarder. Can use my A4 x 4 sticker sheets now.

I also noticed that change.
Before it used to print very close to the edge and some of the label would get cut off when it was printed so it seems they have increased the margin now. Probably no way of fixing it. What sort of labels do you use anyway? I just print it out, fold it then slip it in the Auspost satchel.

Not sure why you bother replying Phorum... The new ebay postage labels work quite well. Much quicker to use than C&S.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@ausfast wrote:

I also noticed that change.
Before it used to print very close to the edge and some of the label would get cut off when it was printed so it seems they have increased the margin now. Probably no way of fixing it. What sort of labels do you use anyway? I just print it out, fold it then slip it in the Auspost satchel.

Not sure why you bother replying Phorum... The new ebay postage labels work quite well. Much quicker to use than C&S.

But if they're not printing properly, then quicker isn't necessarily better.

I'm quite happy to go through C&S too.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply