New Invoices

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the awful new invoices? 

If it's a single item bought then everything is ok - but, if someone buys (eg) 5 items, only the first item shows on the invoice - total due or paid is correct though - even the guy at customer support couldn't work it out lol

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: New Invoices

I just  noticed that but hey!...isnt that the ebay way...ass upimages.jpg

Message 2 of 41
Latest reply

It's terrible, if I print the  'printer friendly version' I get a bunch of links overlapping each other for feedback etc, printed out all over the top of the invoice. I have tried chrome and explorer and they are both terrible and look messy. Why change a good thing?

Message 3 of 41
Latest reply

ep, the messy top part - not good is it - have just spent 20 mins writing all the items on the invoice that aren't showing up after printing (before printing as well actually lol)

It's been reported to the 'techies' and they are .................................yeah you got it  'working on the problem' lolol

Message 4 of 41
Latest reply

i just spent 5 minutes trying to find the "mark as sent" button and could not find it on the new invoice - had to go back to the sell page and do it there.

Message 5 of 41
Latest reply

It's rubbish, i keep hard copies and they now don't show the tracking # on the invoice.Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 41
Latest reply

They're playing again by the looks.  Yesterday when I printed off my Packing Slip/Invoices they were showing all Sellers details - I hadn't changed a thing.  Today I print the same thing and details have disappeared again.  Why don't they just leave things alone ?

As they say, if it ain't broken DON'T fix it !!

Message 7 of 41
Latest reply

There are too many programmers with too little to do. So they change things "live", sometimes it works, sometimes its a real stuff-up. Wish they would put sellers details on invoices and order details so our buyers can get in touch with us.

Message 8 of 41
Latest reply

I agree that the new invoices are terrible. Firstly when you print them, there is overlapping across the top of the page that makes it gibberish, and secondly, if the bank transfer information is printed (is this on all invoices? or only on those that nominate bank deposit on checkout?), there is no BSB number for the buyer. There are references to an IBAN - what is that? and also a BIC code - and what is this?

Message 9 of 41
Latest reply

The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is an internationally agreed system of identifying bank accounts across national borders to facilitate the communication and processing of cross border transactions with a reduced risk of transcription errors. It was originally adopted by the European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS), and later as an international standard under ISO 13616:1997. The current standard is ISO 13616:2007, which indicates SWIFT as the formal registrar. Initially developed to facilitate payments within the European Union, it has been implemented by most European countries and many countries in the developing world, especially in the Middle East and in the Caribbean. As at September 2014, 66 countries were using the IBAN numbering system.

ISO 9362 (also known as SWIFT-BIC, BIC code, SWIFT ID or SWIFT code) defines a standard format of Business Identifier Codes approved by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). It is a unique identification code for both financial and non-financial institutions.[1] The acronym SWIFT stands for the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. When assigned to a non-financial institution, the code may also be known as a Business Entity Identifier or BEI. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers, and also for the exchange of other messages between banks. The codes can sometimes be found on account statements.

Australian banks do not use IBAN, it is exclusively for European banks.

What is EBay doing? -- Stuffing it up again!!

Message 10 of 41
Latest reply