New category-focused seller groups

Hey community,

We've recently launched our eBay Seller Groups in a few key categories - Home & Garden, Parts & Accessories, Authenticated Handbags, Authenticated Sneakers and Trading Cards. These are online spaces where you can connect with sellers in your specific category, ask questions, share your passions, and tips and tricks on growing your business on eBay.

Join one of the following groups below:
Home & Garden
Parts & Accessories
Authenticated Sneakers
Authenticated Handbags
Trading Cards

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

These are online spaces where you can connect with sellers in your specific category, ask questions, share your passions, and tips and tricks on growing your business on eBay.

What a great idea . . . provide a space where sellers in a specific category  help sellers in the same category.

Cool, I can see sellers rushing in to help their competition with tips and tricks  for selling and growing  their business.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

It just really shows that ebay has no clue - at all

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Not just eBay... it's a merican thing to expect others to freely share the results of hard work & research.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

What's next? eBay interfering with sellers' best practices....oh wait!

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Just LOLOLOL.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Maybe some could use it to sabotage their competition with ideas that don't work. But then we already have a seller forum for that.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Give me a break. Would be nice if the rarely seen "ebay employee" would actually do something constructive, instead if this fluffle. I certainly won't be sharing my "tips and tricks", so competition can try and run me out of business. Nuts to that.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa thats very funny lmao

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

....and whilst on the subject of categories....here we go again:

eBay International Seller Update Includes Category Changes (ecommercebytes.com)

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply