New listings page format is terrible

Who's bright idea brought in the changes to the listings page.

Cumbersome, can't tab quickly through, page needs to reload to bring up pull down menus.

It slowed down the process of listing items.  Stupidity.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: New listings page format is terrible

I have been using this stupid new tool for 3 weeks now and still no improvements by Ebay ! Please fix or go back to the old tool ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 41 of 49
Latest reply

ebay told me the old tool/program is finished - well for me anyway...

Message 42 of 49
Latest reply

'Using Firefox' after revising a new listing - presto no description - blank

There is a thread on the US community discussion boards indicating a possible conflict between the new listing tool and some common browser add-ons including Ad Block and Duckduckgo. If you are having problems with item descriptions appearing blank when listing, try temporarily disabling Ad Block and Duckduckgo, or use a different browser that does not have those add-ons installed when listing.

See the US thread here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/New-Listing-Format-description-does-not-show-up-in-the-listing...

Message 43 of 49
Latest reply

Yes, it's in the description that I use the 12 font.  I've only made one new listing with the 14 font & it jumps out at you as soon as you open it.  Such is life on Ebay!!

Enjoy your day.

Message 44 of 49
Latest reply

Ebay is becoming more pathetic by the day as a seller...

Message 45 of 49
Latest reply

I am having trouble finding an option to list postage as a letter.    It just doesn't seem to be there.  😞

Message 46 of 49
Latest reply

Select flat rate then add the service. I dont think you can add letter rate if calculated is selected.

Message 47 of 49
Latest reply

It is abysmal. So much is terrible that it's hard to pick one worst feature but I couldn't get past the ludicrous "dimensions" in the postage section (just want to pick the fricking $10.60 satchel) so saved the draft on my PC and went back to the mobile app. Still terrible, but at least selecting postage is slightly less painful. It then lost all the details I'd wasted time entering despite my having saved them on the PC. So frustrating. Incompetent design.

Message 48 of 49
Latest reply

Use flat rate postage seeing that is what you want. No dimensions necessary.

Given this thread is 18 months old, it is hardly a new listing page.

Message 49 of 49
Latest reply