New packing slip and invoicing system

Hi Ebay,

If there any intention on your part to contact your sellers and let them know how they're supposed to manage their stores now that you have completely changed how the packing slip and invoicing section of your site works?

A lot of options have been removed,facilities for adding in crucial information are no longer available,and the system is slow,labour-intensive and time consuming compared to what was there two days ago,and working well.

I've been a seller on this platform for the last 8 years,and if this isn't sorted out very soon,I'll be closing my store and going elsewhere.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New packing slip and invoicing system

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay doesn't read nor reply here.  Only other volunteer members.  So no good ranting at us.

Read this thread, maybe it will help -

Re: eBay seller hub: manage print invoice for your... - The eBay Community

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

You would close your store over the packing slip layout?

I saw the new layout this morning when I went to print the slip for an order.

What crucial information would you need to add?

I can customise it to add or take away what I feel is necessary, but I don't see what the big deal is?

It took me the same amount of time to print the new slip as before the change.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

you can still print Invoices - go into the seller hub - all orders - down the side on the left nearly at the Bottom click on ARCHIVED click on one of the Sales Record numbered ones you have, and scroll down to the bottom - you will have all the options available to you - plus you can add notes - But at the moment you will need to archive any current sales to Print Invoices for your requirements - Hope this of some help 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Unfortunately the ARCHIVED method is not working for me.  Whenever I select to archive the sale it is not going into the archived sales area, it is totally disappearing from all records. 

Luckily I have a website with eBay integration and I can print all my eBay invoices including sales tax & ABN number from my website.  It's ridiculous that a system outside of eBay, works more efficiently for eBay sales than eBays own system!

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Tropical scene  you need to select the Month to find the archived sale, archive will hold up to 4 months before they drop off - working for us, no problems

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I tried every option possible, this month, last 90 days, today etc, it's just not working for me!  Lucky my website works better for eBay than eBay does.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks.   I've done that on the advice of an Ebay help desk staff member and for now that is a working solution.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply