Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I cancel the automatic Relisting of an item please ?

I have gone to the listing to edit but I can't see anywhere that talks about automatic relisting. I have 70+ finishing today and no idea how many times they have relisted. Don't want to get stung with huge fees. If they have relisted 3 times and then...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cant list an item for sale

Hi guys,Very confused here. I have a PS5 which I wish to sell. I’m not a scammer or anything like that – I have the item physically in my possession. Problem is that when I try to list I get this message: “Thanks for listing a PlayStation 5! This ite...

Email from Aust Post advising VAT applicable to all UK deliveries from Jan 1 2021.

As we use the eBay platform to sell internationally, Im assuming ebay will be collecting the required VAT on these sales as they currently do with USA sales, therefore nothing changes for us effectively. Is this your understanding? Im curious as to w...

Secondhand Dealer License

Hi All, I've started selling second hand clothing on Ebay fairly regularly and I'm thinking of having a real go and making a proper business for you in the next few months or so. I was wondering if I will need a secondhand dealer license? http://www....

Why won't my photos upload?

When I click Add photos and select my pics, it just forever says it is uploading but nothing happens. I've tried waiting for over half an hour to make sure it isn't just super slow. It simply appears to not be working. Is this the case for others als...

Resolved! Supicious Address

I am Selling for the first time and I believe this Address seems Suspicious and The Payment i Have received has been put On Hold

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refusal to pay for items received

On 28th Sept I sold (at auction) a group of 12 Australian sixpences. This was one of many sales I made on the same day and by mistake I sent the coins prior to receiving payment. I immediately contacted the buyer and asked that he pay asap. Even afte...

Delayed Live Listings

I have just noticed my new listings are showing on my account but do not appear in the ebay live systemI've never noticed it before.Can anyone shed some light on this? thanks

Auction ending an hour early

I used to always time my selling auctions to end at 7pm on a Saturday. I found it worked very wlell I had one set to end tonight at 7pm and it ended at 6pm and automatically relisted. Does eBay think I'm on DST ? Anyone waiting for nearly 7pm to bid ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Out of Stock" listings disappearing

Just noticed that a couple of my "Out of Stock" listings have disappeared. Find it frustrating since I chose this option in my preferences to make it easier to just added the re-ordered stock onto the listing. Now I've lost the listing and the sold a...

Scrapping of threshold for goods to the UK from January.

Just got an email from Aus Post this morning - don't think I'll be shipping to the UK any time soon.-- From 1 January 2021, the value-added tax (VAT) applicable to commercial items valued at £15 – £135 entering the UK will now be expanded to £0 – £13...