No sales (Australia)

Just after some feedback.  I usually make between 10 to 20 sales per day, and these sales come through consistently.  It's now the afternoon, and I haven't made any sales in around 24 hours.  I know this is a very short period of time, but it's highly unusual.  I am a Top Seller and have 99.6% feedback.  Do you think it may just be an eBay glitch? Cheers!

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: No sales (Australia)

Japatech can I ask if you do any promotional listings ?  Can anyone notice a difference in sales AFTER joining ebay plus or  paying  promoted listing ????  Economy is  one explanation for sure but the drop in my sales was so sudden it seems odd.

Message 11 of 33
Latest reply

Do you look at your Traffic page and if so are your impressions down from that period to now. 

Message 12 of 33
Latest reply

more reasonable is to believe ebay once again messed up the website as per usual and wont be honest. a lot of big words to explain greedflation but. 

Message 13 of 33
Latest reply

@relove_llamas wrote:

more reasonable is to believe ebay once again messed up the website as per usual and wont be honest. a lot of big words to explain greedflation but. 

Using the word "honest" is a bit rich coming from someone who chooses to ignore eBay Policies,

Message 14 of 33
Latest reply

I've been selling on ebay since 2007 and I've noticed a huge reduction in sales esp in the last 2 years.  I used to be able to sell heaps of items per week, now I am lucky to make 1 sale per month.  Ever since they introduced the list 250,000 items for FREE every month I noticed this has killed my sales on ebay.  I dont pay the extra amount for views so basically my items are not getting the views like they used to.  I'm kinda glad though because I do much better on other selling platforms 🙂

Message 15 of 33
Latest reply

To increase your sales lose the auctions & list as BIN.

STOP leaving FALSE POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Message 16 of 33
Latest reply

When will it be understood - NO FEEDBACK - is better.

Sorry - inside voice now Repent. lol

Message 17 of 33
Latest reply

I've even been known to use ' hello, Hawaii cruise '. 😀

Message 18 of 33
Latest reply

If you keep leaving false positive feedback for bad buyers,  the good sellers would prefer you left anyhow,   

Must admit I am amazed at how many bad sales (non payers) you have had,  raises questions.

Message 19 of 33
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

If you keep leaving false positive feedback for bad buyers,  the good sellers would prefer you left anyhow,   

Having difficulty with this one. 🤣

Message 20 of 33
Latest reply