Oh we're going to cop a few red negs. How's your day?

Customer is saying there will be hell to pay and the most horrifying feedback if they don't get their item on Monday.

Customer quoted: "it takes 1 day from melbourne to Sydney" !!!

Auspost quote:

Between Sydney / Brisbane; Sydney / Melbourne; Melbourne / Canberra ; Melbourne / Adelaide 2-3 days 

* These timeframes are guidelines only, and based on reasonable expectations and experience.

Item cost: $4.45

Customer also says: "I've spent over a $100 from your store" blah blah "give me like Royalty".

(last part might have been paraphrased) 😛

How's your day?

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Oh we're going to cop a few red negs. How's your day?

Keeps us entertained.

Oh they're not stopping 🙂

Apparently they have "15 people" standing by to give us "the worse feedback possible".

Miserable, miserable customer.

They are admitting that none of their 15 friends can string a sentence together either? Perhaps ask them to elaborate, and tell you just how bad their friends' feedback will be. You could offer a prize for the one that leaves feedback that is completely incomprehensible.

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

Well there's three reds as promised.

2 reds were for previous orders they RECEIVED a few weeks ago. Lying through their teeth.

1 red was for missing a 1 day transit claim Melbourne to Sydney.

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

If his threats were through ebay messages, you will have grounds for removal:-)

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why oh why did you leave followup feedback?

You could have had the malicious negs removed by ebay, but that will still leave your followups which really do you no favours.  They make you look as bad as the buyer.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

If his threats were through ebay messages, you will have grounds for removal:-)

Can't unfortunately. Have tried. The buyer has the right to threat as long as it's not for "extra" stuff.

Their threat was based on transit/handling/communication. Apparently.

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

Why oh why did you leave followup feedback?

You could have had the malicious negs removed by ebay, but that will still leave your followups which really do you no favours.  They make you look as bad as the buyer.

Hmm. no. I think the follow up is honest albeit blunt.

If you think those follow up comments make me just as bad a lying, scamming, rude, ignorant buyer. Then I disagree completely.

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

Perhaps the buyer took this ebay statement the wrong way  ?:|  

........" This seller offers expedited postage services and will send your item within one business day of receiving your payment.... "

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

Perhaps. Though this was clarified via messages and a link to Auspost's transit schedule.

Though this buyer is not a typical customer 😕

Their first communication message was full of threats and anger.

"If you don't send it within 5 hours. I want my moneyback!!!!"

But this is not half the story.

Other complaints include "why didn't you combine my order?! RIP OFF?!"

Note; purchased items and paid quickly- I can't combine paid orders. Though we did upgrade the order to registered post.

I'm not fussed about the negatives. Meet a lot of numpties if you sell to thousands of customers. 99.9% of them are really good to deal with; the rest have something miserable going on in their life.

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Hmm. no. I think the follow up is honest albeit blunt.

If you think those follow up comments make me just as bad a lying, scamming, rude, ignorant buyer. Then I disagree completely.

I am just saying what shows on the page in black and white is what people will read. Those comments do make you look as bad as the buyer.  You have to remember that only a very small percentage of ebayers come to the boards to have read the full saga of the negatives.

Just because ebay will not remove the feedback of their own freewill, it does not mean you are stuck with it...have you tried the legal route of claiming Defamation?

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

Thank you icollected, I wouldn't normally agree with such follow ups but I think it will help a few sellers that see them such as myself. I certainly don't need demanding customers like that, particularly rude ones. I don't even offer express for that reason and seem to cope fine!

Photobucket
Message 20 of 25
Latest reply