Only one promotional postage offer shown in cart

I have two promotional postage offers:

1. If you order more than one item from my store you only pay an additional $2.50 per item in shipping

2. If your order total is more than $99 shipping is free.

I have browsed eBay from another device and when I add an item from my store to my cart only the second promotional postage offer is shown:

screenshot-cart.payments.ebay.com.au-2019.09.11-14_05_41.png

The cart page seems to be the perfect opportunity to show all available offers to get buyers to add additional items to their cart. Is it possible to get more than one active promotional offer on the cart page, or anywhere else other than just the "Shipping" section on the product page?

It would be nice to remind buyers of all the discounts available to them to encourage them to purchase additional items but I can't see any way of doing it.

Any tips or advice? Thanks.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Only one promotional postage offer shown in cart

I don't know whether it's something to do with the template you use for your listing but usually all promotional offers are listed in bold writing at the very top of the listing page. In your case they've got it at the bottom, immediately below the description. Maybe you can try rearranging your listing and see if it shows at the top.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
I don't know whether it's something to do with the template you use for your listing but usually all promotional offers are listed in bold writing at the very top of the listing page. In your case they've got it at the bottom, immediately below the description. Maybe you can try rearranging your listing and see if it shows at the top.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check into that.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I'm just having a mind blowing thingy majig lol but would your sauce sell if they didn't have those labels on them?

I could get sauce at my local shop but not with those labels,it wouldn't surprise me if the labels would sell on their own haha.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

I'm just having a mind blowing thingy majig lol but would your sauce sell if they didn't have those labels on them?

I could get sauce at my local shop but not with those labels,it wouldn't surprise me if the labels would sell on their own haha.

Some of the labels are pretty amusing I agree. ๐Ÿ˜‰ The sauce is actually pretty good, most of it small batch stuff. Pretty tasty when compared to supermarket sauce.

I have another 1,300 bottles arriving in November and there will be plenty more new arrivals with even more amusing labels and names. Keep an eye out in particular for:

Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce, Buhba's Butt Blaster X-Hot Sauce, and Sphincter Shrinker XXX Hot Sauce. (no joke, these really are coming). ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Was thinking the same thing, there is one particular hot sauce that is doing very well online.  In large part due to the fact that supermarkets refuse to stock it,  because of the name.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply