PLEASE E-BAY RETURN NEG FEEDBACK FOR SELLERS

Please E-Bay return the neg feedback option for sellers. Absolutley fed up with getting unfair negs when they are not simply warranted. Just got two from a person who obviously got out of the wrong side of the bed. He claimed there were no customs dec attached to item. We find this claim rubbish as our local post offcie staff are SO professsional in terms of forms and correct posatge etc etc..We even enclosed extra items at no extra cost and this guy still complained.. Unbelieveable! we would have had no hesitation in posting neg feedback given the chance..You take our money ebay..yet you always leave us behind..even the Murdoch press are highlighting your seller shortcomings..Its time you looked after your sellers..

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: PLEASE E-BAY RETURN NEG FEEDBACK FOR SELLERS

Getting tired of been bullied by buyers as well.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I agree.  Why am I supposed to leave Good Feedback for a buyer that wins an Auction to purchase my car, ( he bid in the last 30 seconds) then fefuses to ansewr any emails in regards to the sale.  He didn't even make contact.  In the end, had to cancel sale and relist due to non payment

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Not fun !

I guess the last thing ebay want to do is scare off buyers !

After all most buyers eventually become sellers.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

A buyer with 0 feedback can leave a neg whilst a seller with 20000 feedback can only leave a positive.

This defies logic and common sense and is why eBay is in decline...
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@knewdoors wrote:

Please E-Bay return the neg feedback option for sellers. Absolutley fed up with getting unfair negs when they are not simply warranted. Just got two from a person who obviously got out of the wrong side of the bed. He claimed there were no customs dec attached to item. We find this claim rubbish as our local post offcie staff are SO professsional in terms of forms and correct posatge etc etc..We even enclosed extra items at no extra cost and this guy still complained.. Unbelieveable! we would have had no hesitation in posting neg feedback given the chance..You take our money ebay..yet you always leave us behind..even the Murdoch press are highlighting your seller shortcomings..Its time you looked after your sellers..

the customs form has to be attached AND SIGNED by you as the seller.

'extra free items' are also subject to Customs / VAT upon arrival[ in UK for example] too, and would be assessed as such by the customs people on arrival

whilst here in aussie we have a $1000 threashold on GST, in the UK it is about $30 and then they pay something like 17 or 18% VAT so correct paperwork, and valuations is very important.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply