Parcel status still shows 'In Transit' after close to a month

and because of that, buyer has open an item not received case. Using the tracking number, it shows 2 entries: "Received by Australia Post" and "Processed through Australia Post facility". So my parcel has reached the buyer's state. The buyer paid by PayPal and it is to a PO Box address. The "Australia Post facility" suburb is reasonably close to the PO Box suburb.

What's the correct way to proceed?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

anah2999
Community Member

On my eBay parcel tracking site, I noticed the blue tick on the IN TRANSIT indicator on 22 July 2022, but when I checked it again at the beginning of August 2022, there was no tick on IN TRANSIT!! I was expected to receive the goods on August 8, 2022, but I didn't!! However, the tracking information indicates that the item has already arrived in the destination country.

It is a Chinese economic parcel shipping that was posted on June 6, 2022 and shipped by air.

So, what does this all mean?

Thanks,

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

It means that you should check the date & subject of a 7 year old thread.

It also means that you should check the Estimated Delivery Date of your item & make your self familiar with the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply