Personal Selling Snapshot

just revieved an email from my friends at Ebay HQ.

"Introducing Your Personal Selling Snapshot"

The Photo looks nothing like me!

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

imastawka wrote:.     

I wear glasses    shortsighted smiley.gif

and an Elf on the Shelf  hat

Look again.   Image result for nope meme elf      I changed my avi    Image result for smiley tease animated

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Not only does mine look nothing like me, it appears I've had a sex change that I wasn't aware of.
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Not only does mine look nothing like me, it appears I've had a sex change that I wasn't aware of.

rolling.gif

image host
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I guess I don't matter, I didn't get one. I did get a limit increase on my newer account though. I got a nice email today telling me what an awesome seller I was, so they upped my limit from 30 to 50 items a month. I still don't have visible DSR's on that account, so not sure what they're on about!

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

download (5).jpgTippy

image host
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Awwwww shanks!

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I guess I don't matter, I didn't get one. I did get a limit increase on my newer account though. I got a nice email today telling me what an awesome seller I was, so they upped my limit from 30 to 50 items a month. I still don't have visible DSR's on that account, so not sure what they're on about!

tippy, it was in the business email that ebay sends to stores every month (mostly just more rubbish).  They left half the info out of the first one so they had to send a second one (to me anyway).

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply